December/Year End Playlist

Tuesday, December 13, 2016


Well, I've never written a 'Monthly Playlist' post before, but as I personally enjoy doing them, I've decided that I'm going to! So, I've whipped up a December/end of the year playlist that I've been loving the past couple of months!

Here are some of my December/Year End favorite tunes that got me through the last few months of 2016. Go ahead, give them a listen and let me know what you think. I'm honestly so in love with them, and you will be too!




Made by me

I Don't Want To Talk About It - Marit Larsen
Somebody Else - The 1975
How to save a life - Alex Goot Cover
True Disaster - Tove Lo
Roman Holiday - Halsey
Whole Heart - Gryffin
All That - Carly Rae Jepsen
Scars To Your Beautiful - Alessia Cara
Promises - Andain
If I Lose Myself - One Republic
One Last Night - Vaults

I hope you guys enjoy these songs because I know I did!!
What should I listen to next? Leave your recommendations down in the comments below! x

Till next time! xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments