March/Spring Playlist

Wednesday, March 22, 2017


I know it's been quite a while since I last posted. But honestly, I had nothing much to write about or really had the time to do it as I was busy with school and stuffs. Such is life, I suppose. But now that I've finally completed my school (at lasttt!!) and in the meantime of waiting for uni & work, I'll try to be more active.

With that being said, I've decided to do a little playlist for the month of March. I've gathered 10 different songs that I've been listening to almost everyday since the beginning of March!

When March rolls around, there's nothing better than enjoying and playing some good music about Spring. I think that music for Spring should be light and airy, and this playlist fits that perfectly!  Here are a few of my faves from March. Do check them out and let me know what you think. I personally like it a lot, and I think you guys will like it too! (:




Made by me

Catching On - Elephante
Young - Vallis Alps
Cruise - Kygo
Pink Skies - Lany
Fine - Taeyeon
Everything Is Embarrassing - Sky Ferreira
Lost Boy - Troye Sivan
The Sound - The 1975
Both Sides Now - Carly Rae Jepsen
Colors - Halsey

I hope you guys enjoy these songs as much as I do!!
Any song suggestions or recommendations? Leave your comments below! x

Till next time! xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments